Founder and editor-in-chief at Denimhunters
Thomas got into denim through a keen interest in manufacturing and a love for the well-faded jean. He's based in Copenhagen, Denmark, but he travels as much as his job allows. Through Denimhunters he has found a way to share his passion with likeminded enthusiasts while learning more about the blue fabric. Thomas' favourite jean is the 1947 501XX and he has a soft spot for Red Wing Shoes.
Latest posts by Thomas Bojer (see all)
- RPMWEST: Try-On Home Japanese Selvage Jeans at Wholesale Prices - 23 May 2013
- Shop Review: Standard & Strange - 20 May 2013
- Collaboration Jean: For Holding Up The Trousers and Tender Co. - 17 May 2013
- Nerdy by Nerds: A ShopFactory Concept - 15 May 2013
- Filson: Made For Life In the Open - 13 May 2013