Do you swear by the denim lifestyle? Have you often been told that you would make a great writer? Do you know how to operate a camera? Do you continually question ‘the fact’ and have a need to explore ‘the truth’? Then you should consider becoming a Denimhunter!
Denimhunters is an online men’s lifestyle platform where you can share stories, news and insights about products and brands within the world of denim. Denimhunters is a highly respected media within the men’s wear fashion industry and as a Denimhunter you have the opportunity to reach out to an extensive insider network of industry people, and thereby broaden our own personal and professional network.
Perks of writing for Denimhunters:
- You gain experience both in writing and within the denim business
- You get exposure of your interests (and potentially of your own website)
- You create a network within the denim business
- You get paid (if you’re on one of our agreements)
- You have the opportunity to get discounts, deals and/or free products to write about
If you’re interested and think you have what it takes, send us a few lines (to [email protected]) about yourself and an excerpt of something you’ve written and we’ll take it from there.
This article is specifically targeted at individuals that consider writing for Denimhunters – if you work for a company that you think should be featured on Denimhunters click here.